Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year, New Decade, New Shaggs!


In the spirit of the New Year and some of my fellow bloggers coming clean about their tainted and tortured pasts I have decided to post these pics.

This is me this time last year. I was swollen, bloated, anxious, depressed and just (literally) itching to get out of my skin. I had called every single surgery who performed
lap banding and they were all closed and I just couldnt wait to speak to someone. I was banded almost one month exactly after these photos. I only allowed these photos to be taken because I knew one day soon I would be looking at them as pictures of "old shaggs".
On that note, I'd like to thank you all for being in my life and sharing your lives and advice with me and wish you all a Happy New Year full of dreams and wishes come true!

7 comments:

  1. Bloody well done Shaggs!! You can now get well and truly pissed this new year!
    And a happy new one to you.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have come so far, I'm so glad you posted these pics.. Perhaps you should put them side by side and do some comparrison shots.. Said it once and I'll say it again.. Bloody gorgeous, you are..
    xx Nene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! Pictures do not lie! Stunning! And, love your new ass shot! Bottoms up!!! How wonderful! Amazing the difference a year and some weight loss will make!
    Onward sweetie!
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look fantastic! How you have changed in so many ways. Good on you!!!
    Go to the bum shot i reckon. You are a shrinking woman. Have a fantastic New year :O)

    Cheers Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I wouldnt even recognise you as being the same person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thank you for posting these before shots Shaggs!! I know it is a brave thing to do. I cringe when I look at my bathers shot...but it is a good thing. Reminds us just how farking fantastic we are and how far we have come!! You look bloody amazing in your size 14 shots...and so happy!! Who would have put you here 12mths ago...not you that''s for sure:)

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss From 27th January 2009